Uplay is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. Uplay is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, subject to the user's option. Uplay's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 459.84 KB (470872 bytes) on disk and is named Uplay.exe.
Uplay installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 212.72 MB (223049984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.82 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.94 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (240.97 KB)
- upc.exe (9.27 MB)
- Uplay.exe (459.84 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.80 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.44 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.46 MB)
- eac.exe (739.13 KB)
- forhonor.exe (187.60 MB)
- splashscreen.exe (772.92 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (756.13 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Uplay version 61.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Uplay:
...click to view all...
Uplay has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Uplay from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Uplay when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Uplay is an application released by Ubisoft. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Uplay from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay application will be found automatically. When you click Uplay in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-12 00:14:51.427