Uphill Rush 3
Uphill Rush 3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Uphill Rush 3 from your PCePlaybus.com
. You can read more on ePlaybus.com or check for application updates here
. More details about Uphill Rush 3 can be found at http://www.eplaybus.com
. Uphill Rush 3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Uphill Rush 3 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Uphill Rush 3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Uphill Rush 3. Uphill Rush 3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.21 MB (7562752 bytes) on disk.
Uphill Rush 3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.89 MB (8270106
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- Uphill Rush 3.exe (7.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Uphill Rush 3.
Uphill Rush 3 is an application released by the software company ePlaybus.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Uphill Rush 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Uphill Rush 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Uphill Rush 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uphill Rush 3". If it is installed on your PC the Uphill Rush 3 app will be found very quickly. After you select Uphill Rush 3 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Uphill Rush 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Uphill Rush 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.eplaybus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Uphill Rush 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uphill Rush 3.
8. After removing Uphill Rush 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Uphill Rush 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uphill Rush 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uphill Rush 3 by ePlaybus.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Uphill Rush 3 by ePlaybus.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uphill Rush 3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 20:56:02.193