This page contains thorough information on how to remove UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios from your PCMotorola
. Go over here
for more information on Motorola. UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\Professional Series Radio Upgrade Kit\UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is named UpgradeKit.exe and occupies 1.25 MB (1310720 bytes).
The executable files below are part of UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios. They take about 1.25 MB (1310720
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios version 05.17.01
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Motorola\Professional Series Radio Firmware Kit\UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\Professional Series Radio Upgrade Kit\UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Motorola\Professional Series Radio Firmware Kit\UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios\README.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Motorola\Professional Series Radio Firmware Kit\UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios\UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\Professional Series Radio Upgrade Kit\UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios\bt115k_srev11.mot
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\Professional Series Radio Upgrade Kit\UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios\bt19k_srev11.mot
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Motorola\Professional Series Radio Upgrade Kit\UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios
UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios is an application offered by the software company Motorola. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios or simply click the Search field and type in "UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios". If it is installed on your PC the UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios app will be found automatically. After you click UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios.
8. After uninstalling UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios by Motorola from your computer, we are not saying that UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios by Motorola is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UpgradeKit_Portable_R05.17.01_Non_Four_Lines_Display_Radios supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-16 00:47:22.673