Updater By SweetPacks 126.96.36.1996
You can find below details on how to uninstall Updater By SweetPacks 188.8.131.526 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Updater By SweetPacks 184.108.40.2066 from your computerSweetPacks
. More info about SweetPacks can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Updater By SweetPacks 220.127.116.116 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Updater By SweetPacks\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 184.34 KB (188760 bytes) on disk and is named ExtensionUpdaterService.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Updater By SweetPacks 18.104.22.1686. They occupy about 184.34 KB (188760
bytes) on disk.
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (184.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1246
of Updater By SweetPacks 126.96.36.1996.
Updater By SweetPacks 188.8.131.526 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Updater By SweetPacks 184.108.40.2066 is an application released by the software company SweetPacks. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Updater By SweetPacks 220.127.116.116 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Updater By SweetPacks 18.104.22.1686 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Updater By SweetPacks 22.214.171.1246 or simply click the Search field and type in "Updater By SweetPacks 126.96.36.1996". If it is installed on your PC the Updater By SweetPacks 188.8.131.526 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Updater By SweetPacks 184.108.40.2066 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Updater By SweetPacks 220.127.116.116, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Updater By SweetPacks 18.104.22.1686.
8. After uninstalling Updater By SweetPacks 22.214.171.1246, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Updater By SweetPacks 126.96.36.1996 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Updater By SweetPacks 188.8.131.526 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Updater By SweetPacks 184.108.40.2066 by SweetPacks from your PC, we are not saying that Updater By SweetPacks 220.127.116.116 by SweetPacks is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Updater By SweetPacks 18.104.22.1686 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-23 15:05:51.137