You can find on this page details on how to uninstall UpdateService for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall UpdateService from your systemNAVER Japan Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on NAVER Japan Corporation. More data about the software UpdateService can be found at http://naver.jp
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Naver\NaverCommon\UpdateService folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove UpdateService by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Naver\NaverCommon\UpdateService\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 181.92 KB (186288 bytes) on disk and is called NaverAdminAPISvc.exe.
The executables below are part of UpdateService. They take about 528.49 KB (541177
bytes) on disk.
- NaverAdminAPISvc.exe (181.92 KB)
- NaverAdminAPIUpgrader.exe (277.92 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (68.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
UpdateService is an application offered by NAVER Japan Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall UpdateService is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase UpdateService from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UpdateService or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UpdateService". The UpdateService app will be found very quickly. When you click UpdateService in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UpdateService, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UpdateService:
- The web site of the program is: http://naver.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Naver\NaverCommon\UpdateService\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UpdateService.
8. After uninstalling UpdateService, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UpdateService which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UpdateService with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UpdateService by NAVER Japan Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that UpdateService by NAVER Japan Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove UpdateService supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:08:34.430