You can find on this page details on how to uninstall UpdateService for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall UpdateService from your systemNAVER Japan Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on NAVER Japan Corporation. More data about the software UpdateService can be found at http://naver.jp
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Naver\NaverCommon\UpdateService folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove UpdateService by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Naver\NaverCommon\UpdateService\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 181.92 KB (186288 bytes) on disk and is called NaverAdminAPISvc.exe.
The executables below are part of UpdateService. They take about 528.49 KB (541177
bytes) on disk.
- NaverAdminAPISvc.exe (181.92 KB)
- NaverAdminAPIUpgrader.exe (277.92 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (68.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
UpdateService is an application offered by NAVER Japan Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall UpdateService is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase UpdateService from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UpdateService or simply click the Search feature and type in "UpdateService". If it is installed on your PC the UpdateService app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select UpdateService in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UpdateService, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UpdateService:
- The web site of the program is: http://naver.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Naver\NaverCommon\UpdateService\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UpdateService.
8. After uninstalling UpdateService, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UpdateService which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UpdateService with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UpdateService by NAVER Japan Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that UpdateService by NAVER Japan Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove UpdateService supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:08:34.430