This info is about Update Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Update Service from your systemSony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB
. Check out here
for more information on Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. More details about the program Update Service can be seen at http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). Update Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Update Service.exe and occupies 55.77 KB (57104 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Update Service. They occupy an average of 2.16 MB (2261360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (172.95 KB)
- Update Service.exe (55.77 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
- Update.exe (365.38 KB)
- DeviceRemover.exe (151.12 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (155.12 KB)
The current page applies to Update Service version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Update Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Update Service is a program marketed by the software company Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Some users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Update Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Update Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Update Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Update Service". If it is installed on your PC the Update Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Update Service in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Update Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Service:
- The software company is: http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Update Service.
8. After uninstalling Update Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Update Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Update Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Update Service by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB from your PC, we are not saying that Update Service by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Update Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 12:01:18.557