Update Service SmileFiles
This web page is about Update Service SmileFiles for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Update Service SmileFiles from your systemhttp://www.down4loadist.net
. Open here
for more information on http://www.down4loadist.net. Please follow http://www.down4loadist.net
if you want to read more on Update Service SmileFiles on http://www.down4loadist.net's page. Update Service SmileFiles is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Update Service SmileFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called SmileFilesUpdater.exe and it has a size of 341.96 KB (350168 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Update Service SmileFiles. They occupy about 3.54 MB (3713592
bytes) on disk.
- SmileFilesUpdater.exe (341.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.21 MB)
The current page applies to Update Service SmileFiles version 27.15.20
only. You can find below a few links to other Update Service SmileFiles versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Update Service SmileFiles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater\SmileFilesUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater\Uninstall.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\InstallLocation
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\UninstallString
Update Service SmileFiles is a program by http://www.down4loadist.net. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Update Service SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Update Service SmileFiles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Update Service SmileFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "Update Service SmileFiles". The Update Service SmileFiles app will be found very quickly. After you select Update Service SmileFiles in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Update Service SmileFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Service SmileFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.down4loadist.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Update Service SmileFiles.
8. After uninstalling Update Service SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Service SmileFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Update Service SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Update Service SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net from your PC, we are not saying that Update Service SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Update Service SmileFiles in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-07 22:10:08.467