Update Service SmileFiles
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Update Service SmileFiles for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Update Service SmileFiles from your computerhttp://www.smile-files.com
. Take a look here
for more info on http://www.smile-files.com. More details about the app Update Service SmileFiles can be seen at http://www.smile-files.com
. Usually the Update Service SmileFiles application is placed in the C:\Program Files\SmileFilesUpdater directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Update Service SmileFiles is "C:\Program Files\SmileFilesUpdater\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is named SmileFilesUpdater.exe and occupies 341.96 KB (350168 bytes).
Update Service SmileFiles contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.14 MB (4345408
bytes) on disk.
- SmileFilesUpdater.exe (341.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.81 MB)
This web page is about Update Service SmileFiles version 27.15.15
alone. For more Update Service SmileFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Update Service SmileFiles is a program offered by http://www.smile-files.com. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Update Service SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Update Service SmileFiles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Update Service SmileFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "Update Service SmileFiles". If it is installed on your PC the Update Service SmileFiles app will be found automatically. After you click Update Service SmileFiles in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Update Service SmileFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Update Service SmileFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.smile-files.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SmileFilesUpdater\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Update Service SmileFiles.
8. After removing Update Service SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Service SmileFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Update Service SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Update Service SmileFiles by http://www.smile-files.com from your computer, we are not saying that Update Service SmileFiles by http://www.smile-files.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Update Service SmileFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:53:00.990