Update Service SimpleFiles
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Update Service SimpleFiles for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Update Service SimpleFiles from your computerhttp://www.filearchieve.net
. You can find out more on http://www.filearchieve.net or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Update Service SimpleFiles can be seen at http://www.filearchieve.net
. Usually the Update Service SimpleFiles application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFilesUpdater folder, depending on the user's option during install. Update Service SimpleFiles's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFilesUpdater\Uninstall.exe". SimpleFilesUpdater.exe is the Update Service SimpleFiles's main executable file and it occupies close to 415.05 KB (425016 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Update Service SimpleFiles. They occupy 4.32 MB (4526408
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleFilesUpdater.exe (415.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.91 MB)
This data is about Update Service SimpleFiles version 15.15.09
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Update Service SimpleFiles:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Update Service SimpleFiles when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFilesUpdater
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFilesUpdater\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFilesUpdater\SimpleFilesUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFilesUpdater\Uninstall.exe
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles\InstallLocation
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles\UninstallString
Update Service SimpleFiles is a program released by http://www.filearchieve.net. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Update Service SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Update Service SimpleFiles from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Update Service SimpleFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "Update Service SimpleFiles". If it exists on your system the Update Service SimpleFiles app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Update Service SimpleFiles in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Update Service SimpleFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Update Service SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.filearchieve.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFilesUpdater\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Update Service SimpleFiles.
8. After uninstalling Update Service SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Service SimpleFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Update Service SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Update Service SimpleFiles by http://www.filearchieve.net from your PC, we are not saying that Update Service SimpleFiles by http://www.filearchieve.net is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Update Service SimpleFiles in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:19:34.523