Update Manager B10.0728.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Update Manager B10.0728.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Update Manager B10.0728.1 from your systemGigabyte
. You can find out more on Gigabyte or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.Gigabyte.com
if you want to read more on Update Manager B10.0728.1 on Gigabyte's website. Usually the Update Manager B10.0728.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\UpdManager folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Update Manager B10.0728.1 is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 302.51 KB (309768 bytes) on disk and is labeled UpdSettingDlg.exe.
Update Manager B10.0728.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.82 MB (1912496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GBTUpd.exe (455.04 KB)
- PreRun.exe (290.51 KB)
- RunUpd.exe (314.54 KB)
- SetKey.exe (190.54 KB)
- UnInstGBTUpd.exe (314.54 KB)
- UpdSettingDlg.exe (302.51 KB)
This data is about Update Manager B10.0728.1 version 1.00.0000
Update Manager B10.0728.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Update Manager B10.0728.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\UpdManager
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\UpdManager\ExeVer.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\UpdManager\GBTUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\UpdManager\PreRun.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\UpdManager\RunUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\UpdManager\server.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\UpdManager\server.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\UpdManager\SetKey.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\UpdManager\UnInstGBTUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\UpdManager\UpdConfig.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gigabyte\UpdManager\UpdSettingDlg.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Gigabyte\Update Manager B10.0728.1
Update Manager B10.0728.1 is an application offered by Gigabyte. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Update Manager B10.0728.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Update Manager B10.0728.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Update Manager B10.0728.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Update Manager B10.0728.1". If it is installed on your PC the Update Manager B10.0728.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Update Manager B10.0728.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Update Manager B10.0728.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Manager B10.0728.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Gigabyte.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Update Manager B10.0728.1.
8. After uninstalling Update Manager B10.0728.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Manager B10.0728.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Update Manager B10.0728.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Update Manager B10.0728.1 by Gigabyte from your computer, we are not saying that Update Manager B10.0728.1 by Gigabyte is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Update Manager B10.0728.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:27:43.670