Update FLVMPlayer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Update FLVMPlayer from your systemhexaweb
. Check out here
where you can find out more on hexaweb. Update FLVMPlayer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Update FLVMPlayer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Update FLVMPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Update FLVMPlayer\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 755.00 KB (773120 bytes) on disk and is named Update FLVMPlayer-bg.exe.
The executables below are part of Update FLVMPlayer. They take an average of 4.93 MB (5165306
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.10 MB)
- Update FLVMPlayer-bg.exe (755.00 KB)
- Update FLVMPlayer-buttonutil.exe (323.50 KB)
- Update FLVMPlayer-chromeinstaller.exe (798.50 KB)
- Update FLVMPlayer-codedownloader.exe (511.50 KB)
- Update FLVMPlayer-enabler.exe (336.00 KB)
- Update FLVMPlayer-firefoxinstaller.exe (865.50 KB)
- Update FLVMPlayer-helper.exe (324.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Update FLVMPlayer. You can find below info on other releases of Update FLVMPlayer:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Update FLVMPlayer.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Update FLVMPlayer:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Update FLVMPlayer
- C:\Program Files\Update FLVMPlayer
- C:\Program Files\Update FLVMPlayer\39770.crx
- C:\Program Files\Update FLVMPlayer\39770.xpi
- C:\Program Files\Update FLVMPlayer\background.html
- C:\Program Files\Update FLVMPlayer\Installer.log
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Update FLVMPlayer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update FLVMPlayer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Update FLVMPlayer
Update FLVMPlayer is an application released by the software company hexaweb. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Update FLVMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Update FLVMPlayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Update FLVMPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Update FLVMPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the Update FLVMPlayer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Update FLVMPlayer in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Update FLVMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Update FLVMPlayer.
8. After uninstalling Update FLVMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Update FLVMPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Update FLVMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Update FLVMPlayer by hexaweb from your computer, we are not saying that Update FLVMPlayer by hexaweb is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Update FLVMPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:58:25.093