UpHash version 1.4.21
This web page is about UpHash version 1.4.21 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall UpHash version 1.4.21 from your PCStudio SE1 Ltd
. Further information on Studio SE1 Ltd can be found here
. More information about the software UpHash version 1.4.21 can be found at https://uphash.io/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\UpHash folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling UpHash version 1.4.21 is C:\Program Files\UpHash\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 809.72 KB (829154 bytes) on disk.
UpHash version 1.4.21 is composed of the following executables which occupy 809.72 KB (829154
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.21
of UpHash version 1.4.21.
UpHash version 1.4.21 is an application offered by Studio SE1 Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase UpHash version 1.4.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase UpHash version 1.4.21 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UpHash version 1.4.21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UpHash version 1.4.21". The UpHash version 1.4.21 program will be found automatically. When you select UpHash version 1.4.21 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding UpHash version 1.4.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UpHash version 1.4.21:
- The web site of the program is: https://uphash.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UpHash\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UpHash version 1.4.21.
8. After uninstalling UpHash version 1.4.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UpHash version 1.4.21 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UpHash version 1.4.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UpHash version 1.4.21 by Studio SE1 Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that UpHash version 1.4.21 by Studio SE1 Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UpHash version 1.4.21 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 15:12:41.103