Up in the Air
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Up in the Air for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Up in the Air from your computerSMU Guildhall
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SMU Guildhall. More data about the app Up in the Air can be seen at http://upintheairgame.com
. Up in the Air is usually installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Up in the Air folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Up in the Air is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Up in the Air's main file takes around 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) and is called steam.exe.
The executable files below are part of Up in the Air. They occupy about 586.62 MB (615112856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (137.56 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (80.05 MB)
- PhysX_8.09.04_SystemSoftware.exe (49.39 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
- VC_redist.x64.exe (14.36 MB)
- VC_redist.x86.exe (13.70 MB)
Up in the Air is a program offered by the software company SMU Guildhall. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Up in the Air is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Up in the Air from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Up in the Air or simply click the Search field and type in "Up in the Air". If it exists on your system the Up in the Air app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Up in the Air in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Up in the Air, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Up in the Air:
- The software company is: http://upintheairgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Up in the Air.
8. After removing Up in the Air, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Up in the Air which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Up in the Air using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Up in the Air by SMU Guildhall from your computer, we are not saying that Up in the Air by SMU Guildhall is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Up in the Air supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 19:42:24.757