This page contains detailed information on how to remove UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 from your computerAmnis Technology Ltd
. Further information on Amnis Technology Ltd can be found here
. UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnzipLite directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. UnzipLite 0.5.0.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\UnzipLite\uninstall-unziplite.exe". UnzipLite 0.5.0.0's primary file takes around 554.06 KB (567360 bytes) and is called UnzipLiteFM.exe.
The executables below are part of UnzipLite 0.5.0.0. They take about 1.26 MB (1320342
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall-unziplite.exe (136.71 KB)
- UnzipLite.exe (238.06 KB)
- UnzipLiteFM.exe (554.06 KB)
- UnzipLiteG.exe (360.56 KB)
The current web page applies to UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 version 0.5.0.0
UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 is a program offered by the software company Amnis Technology Ltd. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UnzipLite 0.5.0.0". The UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding UnzipLite 0.5.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UnzipLite 0.5.0.0.
8. After removing UnzipLite 0.5.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 by Amnis Technology Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 by Amnis Technology Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:21:54.560