How to uninstall UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 from your computer
This page contains detailed information on how to remove UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Amnis Technology Ltd
. Further information on Amnis Technology Ltd can be found here
. UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\UnzipLite directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. UnzipLite 0.5.0.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UnzipLite\uninstall-unziplite.exe. UnzipLite 0.5.0.0's primary file takes around 554.06 KB (567360 bytes) and is called UnzipLiteFM.exe.
The executables below are part of UnzipLite 0.5.0.0. They take about 1.26 MB (1320342
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall-unziplite.exe (136.71 KB)
- UnzipLite.exe (238.06 KB)
- UnzipLiteFM.exe (554.06 KB)
- UnzipLiteG.exe (360.56 KB)
The current web page applies to UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 version 0.5.0.0
A way to uninstall UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 is a program offered by the software company Amnis Technology Ltd. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "UnzipLite 0.5.0.0". The UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding UnzipLite 0.5.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UnzipLite 0.5.0.0.
8. After removing UnzipLite 0.5.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed UnzipLite 0.5.0.0:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to remove UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 by Amnis Technology Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 by Amnis Technology Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove UnzipLite 0.5.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2020-03-07 06:13:48.803