This web page is about Unwipe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Unwipe from your PCBlitware Technology Inc.
. You can read more on Blitware Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://unwipe.com
to get more data about Unwipe on Blitware Technology Inc.'s website. Usually the Unwipe application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unwipe\18.104.22.168 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Unwipe\22.214.171.124\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Unwipe. Unwipe's primary file takes about 913.31 KB (935232 bytes) and is called Unwipe.exe.
The executables below are part of Unwipe. They occupy an average of 2.29 MB (2398897
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
- Unwipe.exe (913.31 KB)
Unwipe is an application offered by the software company Blitware Technology Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Unwipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Unwipe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Unwipe or simply click the Search field and type in "Unwipe". If it exists on your system the Unwipe program will be found very quickly. After you select Unwipe in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unwipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unwipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://unwipe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unwipe\126.96.36.199\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unwipe.
8. After removing Unwipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unwipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unwipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unwipe by Blitware Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Unwipe by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Unwipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-01 00:39:08.213