This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Unsettled for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Unsettled from your systemField of View CE
. Open here
where you can get more info on Field of View CE. Unsettled is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Unsettled folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Unsettled by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Unsettled.exe is the Unsettled's primary executable file and it takes close to 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Unsettled. They occupy 32.55 MB (34131712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Unsettled.exe (635.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Unsettled is a program by the software company Field of View CE. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Unsettled is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Unsettled using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unsettled or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unsettled". The Unsettled application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Unsettled in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Unsettled, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unsettled.
8. After removing Unsettled, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Unsettled which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unsettled using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unsettled by Field of View CE from your computer, nor are we saying that Unsettled by Field of View CE is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unsettled supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 23:01:50.367