This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Unsettled for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Unsettled from your systemField of View CE
. Open here
where you can get more info on Field of View CE. Unsettled is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Unsettled folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Unsettled by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Unsettled.exe is the Unsettled's primary executable file and it takes close to 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Unsettled. They occupy 32.55 MB (34131712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Unsettled.exe (635.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Unsettled is a program by the software company Field of View CE. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Unsettled is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Unsettled using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Unsettled or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unsettled". The Unsettled app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Unsettled in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unsettled, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unsettled.
8. After removing Unsettled, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Unsettled which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unsettled using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unsettled by Field of View CE from your computer, nor are we saying that Unsettled by Field of View CE is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unsettled supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 23:01:50.367