Unreal Tournament GOTY
This page is about Unreal Tournament GOTY for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Unreal Tournament GOTY from your systemGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Unreal Tournament GOTY can be found at http://www.gog.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Unreal Tournament GOTY folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Unreal Tournament GOTY by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Unreal Tournament GOTY\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UnrealTournament.exe is the Unreal Tournament GOTY's main executable file and it takes close to 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk.
Unreal Tournament GOTY installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.77 MB (3956032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- GotoHeat.exe (59.50 KB)
- mplaynow.exe (267.00 KB)
- nglide_config.exe (324.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (304.00 KB)
- UCC.exe (108.00 KB)
- UnrealEd.exe (1.32 MB)
- UnrealTournament.exe (236.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Unreal Tournament GOTY.
Unreal Tournament GOTY is a program marketed by the software company GOG.com. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Unreal Tournament GOTY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Unreal Tournament GOTY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unreal Tournament GOTY or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unreal Tournament GOTY". If it is installed on your PC the Unreal Tournament GOTY program will be found automatically. After you select Unreal Tournament GOTY in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Unreal Tournament GOTY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unreal Tournament GOTY:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Unreal Tournament GOTY\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unreal Tournament GOTY.
8. After uninstalling Unreal Tournament GOTY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unreal Tournament GOTY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unreal Tournament GOTY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unreal Tournament GOTY by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Unreal Tournament GOTY by GOG.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unreal Tournament GOTY supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 20:00:21.807