Unreal Tournament 3
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Unreal Tournament 3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Unreal Tournament 3 from your systemPUNISHER
. You can find out more on PUNISHER or check for application updates here
. Unreal Tournament 3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3 directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Unreal Tournament 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 27.18 MB (28505368 bytes) on disk and is called UT3.exe.
Unreal Tournament 3 is comprised of the following executables which take 93.01 MB (97532846
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1,023.43 KB)
- CookerSync.exe (48.00 KB)
- ISCopyFiles.exe (19.08 KB)
- ueScriptProfiler.exe (139.08 KB)
- UnrealConsole.exe (115.08 KB)
- UnrealFrontend.exe (115.08 KB)
- UT3.exe (27.18 MB)
- UT3OSHelper.exe (24.00 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (64.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Unreal Tournament 3.
Unreal Tournament 3 is a program offered by the software company PUNISHER. Some people try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Unreal Tournament 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Unreal Tournament 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unreal Tournament 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unreal Tournament 3". If it is installed on your PC the Unreal Tournament 3 app will be found very quickly. After you select Unreal Tournament 3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Unreal Tournament 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unreal Tournament 3.
8. After uninstalling Unreal Tournament 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unreal Tournament 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unreal Tournament 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unreal Tournament 3 by PUNISHER from your computer, nor are we saying that Unreal Tournament 3 by PUNISHER is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unreal Tournament 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 13:53:48.087