Unreal Tournament 3
Unreal Tournament 3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Unreal Tournament 3 from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Additional info about R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. You can see more info on Unreal Tournament 3 at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Unreal Tournament 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Unreal Tournament 3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Tournament 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 27.18 MB (28505368 bytes) on disk and is called UT3.exe.
Unreal Tournament 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 27.64 MB (28979880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CookerSync.exe (51.08 KB)
- ISCopyFiles.exe (19.08 KB)
- ueScriptProfiler.exe (139.08 KB)
- UnrealConsole.exe (115.08 KB)
- UnrealFrontend.exe (115.08 KB)
- UT3.exe (27.18 MB)
- UT3OSHelper.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Unreal Tournament 3.
Unreal Tournament 3 is a program by R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Unreal Tournament 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Unreal Tournament 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unreal Tournament 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Unreal Tournament 3". If it exists on your system the Unreal Tournament 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Unreal Tournament 3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Unreal Tournament 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unreal Tournament 3:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Tournament 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unreal Tournament 3.
8. After removing Unreal Tournament 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unreal Tournament 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unreal Tournament 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unreal Tournament 3 by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, we are not saying that Unreal Tournament 3 by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unreal Tournament 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-06 16:29:27.973