Unreal Tournament 2004
This page is about Unreal Tournament 2004 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Unreal Tournament 2004 from your PCEpic Games
. Open here
for more information on Epic Games. Unreal Tournament 2004 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 2004 directory, depending on the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Unreal Tournament 2004. The program's main executable file has a size of 204.00 KB (208896 bytes) on disk and is labeled UT2004.exe.
Unreal Tournament 2004 contains of the executables below. They take 3.90 MB (4089976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (50.62 KB)
- Setup.exe (440.00 KB)
- UCC.exe (112.00 KB)
- UCCDepend.exe (7.50 KB)
- UDebugger.exe (296.00 KB)
- UnrealEd.exe (2.82 MB)
- UT2004.exe (204.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
of Unreal Tournament 2004. You can find below a few links to other Unreal Tournament 2004 versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Unreal Tournament 2004.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Epic Games\Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament 2004 is a program by the software company Epic Games. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Unreal Tournament 2004 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Unreal Tournament 2004 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unreal Tournament 2004 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unreal Tournament 2004". If it exists on your system the Unreal Tournament 2004 program will be found automatically. When you click Unreal Tournament 2004 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Unreal Tournament 2004, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unreal Tournament 2004.
8. After removing Unreal Tournament 2004, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Unreal Tournament 2004 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unreal Tournament 2004 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unreal Tournament 2004 by Epic Games from your computer, we are not saying that Unreal Tournament 2004 by Epic Games is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unreal Tournament 2004 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:40:07.420