Unreal Commander v3.57x64
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Unreal Commander v3.57x64 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Unreal Commander v3.57x64 from your systemMax Diesel
. Take a look here
for more details on Max Diesel. You can read more about on Unreal Commander v3.57x64 at http://X-Diesel.com/
. Unreal Commander v3.57x64 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Unreal Commander directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Unreal Commander v3.57x64 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Unreal Commander\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 19.48 MB (20424216 bytes) on disk and is called Uncom.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Unreal Commander v3.57x64. They take about 47.49 MB (49798072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zg.exe (326.00 KB)
- Uncom.exe (19.48 MB)
- UncomSetup64.exe (20.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
- updatetool.exe (1.16 MB)
- 7zg.exe (542.00 KB)
- Nav.exe (1.73 MB)
- viewer.exe (2.56 MB)
The current web page applies to Unreal Commander v3.57x64 version 126.96.36.1997
only. Click on the links below for other Unreal Commander v3.57x64 versions:
...click to view all...
Unreal Commander v3.57x64 is an application offered by Max Diesel. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Unreal Commander v3.57x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Unreal Commander v3.57x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unreal Commander v3.57x64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unreal Commander v3.57x64". The Unreal Commander v3.57x64 application will be found automatically. After you click Unreal Commander v3.57x64 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Unreal Commander v3.57x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unreal Commander v3.57x64:
- The web site of the application is: http://X-Diesel.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unreal Commander\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unreal Commander v3.57x64.
8. After uninstalling Unreal Commander v3.57x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unreal Commander v3.57x64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unreal Commander v3.57x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unreal Commander v3.57x64 by Max Diesel from your PC, nor are we saying that Unreal Commander v3.57x64 by Max Diesel is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unreal Commander v3.57x64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 23:49:49.387