This web page is about Unmechanical for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Unmechanical from your PCGOG.com
. More data about GOG.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Unmechanical on GOG.com's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Unmechanical directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Unmechanical by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Unmechanical\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 560.00 KB (573440 bytes) on disk and is titled Unmechanical.exe.
The executables below are part of Unmechanical. They occupy about 50.46 MB (52910699
bytes) on disk.
- Language.exe (6.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.04 MB)
- UDK.exe (40.98 MB)
- Unmechanical.exe (560.00 KB)
You can find below info on other versions of Unmechanical:
Unmechanical is a program offered by the software company GOG.com. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Unmechanical is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Unmechanical from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unmechanical or simply click the Search field and type in "Unmechanical". If it exists on your system the Unmechanical application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Unmechanical in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Unmechanical, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unmechanical:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Unmechanical\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unmechanical.
8. After uninstalling Unmechanical, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Unmechanical which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unmechanical using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Unmechanical by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Unmechanical by GOG.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Unmechanical in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-21 16:29:20.600