This web page is about Unlocker 1.9.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.2 from your computerCedrick Collomb
. Check out here
where you can read more on Cedrick Collomb. Please follow http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
if you want to read more on Unlocker 1.9.2 on Cedrick Collomb's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Unlocker 1.9.2 is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Unlocker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 122.00 KB (124928 bytes) on disk.
Unlocker 1.9.2 contains of the executables below. They take 229.56 KB (235070
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (96.00 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (122.00 KB)
- UnlockerInject32.exe (11.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Unlocker 1.9.2 version 1.9.2
If you are manually uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.2 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\README.TXT
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.url
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerCOM.dll
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerDriver5.sys
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerInject32.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\README.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Website.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Unlocker.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\I:\Software Special (Windows)\Other\Unlocker 1.9.2\Unlocker 1.9.2.exe.FriendlyAppName
Unlocker 1.9.2 is a program marketed by the software company Cedrick Collomb. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Unlocker 1.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Unlocker 1.9.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Unlocker 1.9.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unlocker 1.9.2". The Unlocker 1.9.2 app will be found automatically. After you select Unlocker 1.9.2 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Unlocker 1.9.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker 1.9.2:
- The publisher is: http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unlocker 1.9.2.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.9.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.9.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.2 by Cedrick Collomb from your PC, nor are we saying that Unlocker 1.9.2 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:51.027