This page contains complete information on how to remove Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 from your computerCedrick Collomb
. Take a look here
for more details on Cedrick Collomb. More information about Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 can be found at http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
. Usually the Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Unlocker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 128.56 KB (131648 bytes) on disk.
Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 235.24 KB (240885
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (95.11 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (128.56 KB)
- UnlockerInject32.exe (11.56 KB)
The current page applies to Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 version 1.9.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1-x64:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Unlocker.v1.9.1.x64[yasdl.com] (2).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\README.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Website.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Unlocker.exe
Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 is a program by Cedrick Collomb. Some users want to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unlocker 1.9.1-x64". If it is installed on your PC the Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 application will be found very quickly. When you click Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Unlocker 1.9.1-x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlocker 1.9.1-x64:
- The web site of the application is: http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1-x64.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.1-x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:23:06.417