Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 from your systemCedrick Collomb
. More information on Cedrick Collomb can be found here
. More information about Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 can be found at http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
. Usually the Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Unlocker.exe and it has a size of 127.56 KB (130624 bytes).
The executables below are part of Unlocker 1.9.0-x64. They take about 225.67 KB (231091
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (93.11 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (127.56 KB)
- UnlockerInject32.exe (5.00 KB)
This data is about Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 version 1.9.064
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Unlocker 1.9.0-x64:
If you are manually uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\README.TXT
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.url
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerCOM.dll
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerDriver5.sys
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerInject32.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\README.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker Assistant.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Website.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Unlocker.exe
Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 is an application by the software company Cedrick Collomb. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unlocker 1.9.0-x64". The Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 program will be found very quickly. When you click Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Unlocker 1.9.0-x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlocker 1.9.0-x64:
- The publisher is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unlocker 1.9.0-x64.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.0-x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:25:26.710