Unlocker 1.9.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.0 from your computerCedrick Collomb
. More information on Cedrick Collomb can be seen here
. Further information about Unlocker 1.9.0 can be found at http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
. Usually the Unlocker 1.9.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker directory, depending on the user's option during install. Unlocker 1.9.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Unlocker.exe is the Unlocker 1.9.0's primary executable file and it takes about 122.00 KB (124928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Unlocker 1.9.0. They take about 246.56 KB (252478
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (96.00 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (122.00 KB)
- UnlockerAssistant.exe (17.00 KB)
- UnlockerInject32.exe (11.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.0
of Unlocker 1.9.0.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove Unlocker 1.9.0 from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk by Unlocker 1.9.0 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\InstallLog\HKLM-32-Unlocker-BackupByUnlockerPortable.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\unlocker-1.9.0.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3059948327-1722240300-2802677842-1003\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe
Unlocker 1.9.0 is an application marketed by Cedrick Collomb. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Unlocker 1.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Unlocker 1.9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unlocker 1.9.0". If it exists on your system the Unlocker 1.9.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Unlocker 1.9.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Unlocker 1.9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlocker 1.9.0:
- The publisher is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unlocker 1.9.0.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unlocker 1.9.0 by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.9.0 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Unlocker 1.9.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:48:41.783