This page is about Unlocker 1.8.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.8 from your computerCedrick Collomb
. You can read more on Cedrick Collomb or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
if you want to read more on Unlocker 1.8.8 on Cedrick Collomb's web page. Usually the Unlocker 1.8.8 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.8. UnlockerAssistant.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 15.50 KB (15872 bytes) on disk.
Unlocker 1.8.8 contains of the executables below. They take 191.09 KB (195677
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (90.09 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (85.50 KB)
- UnlockerAssistant.exe (15.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Unlocker 1.8.8 version 1.8.8
alone. For other Unlocker 1.8.8 versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Unlocker 1.8.8 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Unlocker 1.8.8:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\README.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker Assistant.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Website.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\README.TXT
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.url
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerCOM.dll
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerDriver5.sys
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerHook.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Unlocker 1.8.8 is a program marketed by Cedrick Collomb. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unlocker 1.8.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unlocker 1.8.8". If it is installed on your PC the Unlocker 1.8.8 application will be found automatically. After you select Unlocker 1.8.8 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Unlocker 1.8.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker 1.8.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unlocker 1.8.8.
8. After removing Unlocker 1.8.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.8.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.8.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unlocker 1.8.8 by Cedrick Collomb from your PC, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.8.8 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Unlocker 1.8.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:26:48.237