This web page is about Unlikely Suspects for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Unlikely Suspects from your PCMumboJumbo
. You can read more on MumboJumbo or check for application updates here
. Further information about Unlikely Suspects can be found at www.mumbojumbo.com
. Usually the Unlikely Suspects program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MumboJumbo\Unlikely Suspects directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Unlikely Suspects is C:\Program Files (x86)\MumboJumbo\Unlikely Suspects\uninstall.exe Unlikely Suspects. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. UnlikelySuspects.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.15 MB (2253824 bytes) on disk.
Unlikely Suspects contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.22 MB (2331738
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (76.09 KB)
- UnlikelySuspects.exe (2.15 MB)
This web page is about Unlikely Suspects version 188.8.131.52
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hidden Object Adventure Pack\Unlikely Suspects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Unlikely Suspects
Unlikely Suspects is an application offered by MumboJumbo. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Unlikely Suspects is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Unlikely Suspects with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Unlikely Suspects or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unlikely Suspects". The Unlikely Suspects program will be found very quickly. When you click Unlikely Suspects in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unlikely Suspects, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlikely Suspects:
- The software company is: www.mumbojumbo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MumboJumbo\Unlikely Suspects\uninstall.exe Unlikely Suspects
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unlikely Suspects.
8. After removing Unlikely Suspects, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Unlikely Suspects that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unlikely Suspects using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unlikely Suspects by MumboJumbo from your PC, we are not saying that Unlikely Suspects by MumboJumbo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unlikely Suspects supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:25:22.120