Unknown Device Identifier 6.01
This page is about Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 from your computerHuntersoft
. You can read more on Huntersoft or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 can be seen at http://www.zhangduo.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Unknown Device Identifier directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Unknown Device Identifier\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Unknown Device Identifier 6.01. The application's main executable file is titled UnknownDeviceIdentifier.exe and it has a size of 1.26 MB (1321472 bytes).
The executables below are part of Unknown Device Identifier 6.01. They occupy about 1.91 MB (2000154
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
- UnknownDeviceIdentifier.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.01
of Unknown Device Identifier 6.01.
Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 is a program offered by the software company Huntersoft. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unknown Device Identifier 6.01". The Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 application will be found automatically. After you select Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Unknown Device Identifier 6.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unknown Device Identifier 6.01:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zhangduo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unknown Device Identifier\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unknown Device Identifier 6.01.
8. After removing Unknown Device Identifier 6.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 by Huntersoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 by Huntersoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unknown Device Identifier 6.01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 08:38:03.410