Unknown Device Identifier
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Unknown Device Identifier for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Unknown Device Identifier from your PCWinBorg Apps
. Additional info about WinBorg Apps can be found here
. You can get more details related to Unknown Device Identifier at http://www.zhangduo.com/udi.html
. Unknown Device Identifier is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Device Identifier directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Device Identifier\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Unknown Device Identifier. UnknownDeviceIdentifier.exe is the Unknown Device Identifier's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.21 MB (1268736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Unknown Device Identifier. They occupy about 1.90 MB (1993893
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- UnknownDeviceIdentifier.exe (1.21 MB)
This page is about Unknown Device Identifier version 9.01
Unknown Device Identifier is a program released by WinBorg Apps. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Unknown Device Identifier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Unknown Device Identifier from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unknown Device Identifier or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unknown Device Identifier". The Unknown Device Identifier app will be found automatically. When you select Unknown Device Identifier in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Unknown Device Identifier, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unknown Device Identifier:
- The publisher is: http://www.zhangduo.com/udi.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unknown Device Identifier\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unknown Device Identifier.
8. After removing Unknown Device Identifier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unknown Device Identifier which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unknown Device Identifier using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unknown Device Identifier by WinBorg Apps from your computer, we are not saying that Unknown Device Identifier by WinBorg Apps is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Unknown Device Identifier in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 18:42:20.297