Universe Designer is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Universe Designer from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Universe Designer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "bdc-core-94323400@@Controller.Universe Designer". Universe Designer's primary file takes around 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
Universe Designer contains of the executables below. They take 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
This page is about Universe Designer version 1.0
Universe Designer is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Universe Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Universe Designer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Universe Designer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Universe Designer". If it is installed on your PC the Universe Designer program will be found automatically. When you select Universe Designer in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Universe Designer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Universe Designer.
8. After removing Universe Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Universe Designer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universe Designer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Universe Designer by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Universe Designer by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Universe Designer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:21:50.160