Universe Designer is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Universe Designer from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Universe Designer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "bdc-core-94323400@@Controller.Universe Designer". Universe Designer's primary file takes around 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
Universe Designer contains of the executables below. They take 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
This page is about Universe Designer version 1.0
Universe Designer is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Universe Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Universe Designer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Universe Designer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Universe Designer". If it exists on your system the Universe Designer app will be found very quickly. After you click Universe Designer in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Universe Designer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Universe Designer.
8. After removing Universe Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Universe Designer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universe Designer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Universe Designer by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Universe Designer by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Universe Designer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:21:50.160