Universal Viewer Pro 126.96.36.199
Universal Viewer Pro 188.8.131.52 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Universal Viewer Pro 184.108.40.206 from your computerUVViewSoft
. Check out here
where you can get more info on UVViewSoft. More data about the program Universal Viewer Pro 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.uvviewsoft.com/
. You can remove Universal Viewer Pro 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\UniversalViewerPro.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Viewer.exe is the Universal Viewer Pro 22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.65 MB (5922816 bytes) on disk.
Universal Viewer Pro 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.99 MB (8375296
bytes) on disk.
- Nav.exe (1.71 MB)
- Viewer.exe (5.65 MB)
- dcraw.exe (300.00 KB)
- xdoc2txt.exe (224.00 KB)
- doc.exe (119.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Universal Viewer Pro 184.108.40.206.
Universal Viewer Pro 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by UVViewSoft. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Universal Viewer Pro 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Universal Viewer Pro 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Universal Viewer Pro 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Universal Viewer Pro 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Universal Viewer Pro 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Universal Viewer Pro 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Universal Viewer Pro 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Universal Viewer Pro 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.uvviewsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\UniversalViewerPro.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Universal Viewer Pro 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Universal Viewer Pro 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Universal Viewer Pro 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universal Viewer Pro 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Universal Viewer Pro 18.104.22.168 by UVViewSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Universal Viewer Pro 22.214.171.124 by UVViewSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Universal Viewer Pro 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:52:29.303