Universal Password Manager
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Universal Password Manager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Universal Password Manager from your PCAdrian Smith
. More information about Adrian Smith can be found here
. Universal Password Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UPM directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Universal Password Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\UPM\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 74.56 KB (76346 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Universal Password Manager. They occupy 74.56 KB (76346
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Universal Password Manager version 1.14
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Universal Password Manager:
If planning to uninstall Universal Password Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Universal Password Manager is an application released by Adrian Smith. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Universal Password Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Universal Password Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Universal Password Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Universal Password Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Universal Password Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click Universal Password Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Universal Password Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Universal Password Manager.
8. After uninstalling Universal Password Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Universal Password Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Password Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Universal Password Manager by Adrian Smith from your PC, we are not saying that Universal Password Manager by Adrian Smith is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Universal Password Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 17:29:09.100