Universal Mechanism 7.7
Universal Mechanism 7.7 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Universal Mechanism 7.7 from your PCComputational Mechanics Ltd.
. You can read more on Computational Mechanics Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Universal Mechanism 7.7 can be seen at http://www.universalmechanism.com/
. Universal Mechanism 7.7 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UM Software Lab\Universal Mechanism\7 folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Universal Mechanism 7.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UM Software Lab\Universal Mechanism\7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. uminput.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.48 MB (5747544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Universal Mechanism 7.7. They take an average of 55.96 MB (58678335
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- ANSYS_UM.exe (2.40 MB)
- BlockEditor.exe (1.07 MB)
- grddiag.exe (928.00 KB)
- gsremote.exe (3.93 MB)
- NASTRAN_UM.exe (7.63 MB)
- SldWorksToUM.exe (550.63 KB)
- SldWorksToUM2009.exe (580.63 KB)
- UMCoSimulation.exe (2.35 MB)
- uminput.exe (5.48 MB)
- UMManager.exe (2.33 MB)
- UMModelEncoder.exe (3.32 MB)
- UMRCF.exe (2.36 MB)
- UMServer.exe (4.59 MB)
- UMServerStarter.exe (376.73 KB)
- UmSetup.exe (1.91 MB)
- umsimul.exe (8.28 MB)
- umsolver.exe (4.94 MB)
- setup.exe (136.00 KB)
- setup.exe (368.00 KB)
- setup.exe (370.00 KB)
- setup.exe (368.00 KB)
- setup.exe (370.00 KB)
- InstDrv.exe (3.50 KB)
The current page applies to Universal Mechanism 7.7 version 7
Universal Mechanism 7.7 is a program marketed by Computational Mechanics Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Universal Mechanism 7.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Universal Mechanism 7.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Universal Mechanism 7.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Universal Mechanism 7.7". The Universal Mechanism 7.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Universal Mechanism 7.7 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Universal Mechanism 7.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Mechanism 7.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.universalmechanism.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UM Software Lab\Universal Mechanism\7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Universal Mechanism 7.7.
8. After removing Universal Mechanism 7.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Mechanism 7.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Mechanism 7.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Universal Mechanism 7.7 by Computational Mechanics Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Universal Mechanism 7.7 by Computational Mechanics Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Universal Mechanism 7.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 00:19:44.313