Universal Mechanism 7.6
You can find below details on how to remove Universal Mechanism 7.6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Universal Mechanism 7.6 from your PCComputational Mechanics Ltd.
. More information on Computational Mechanics Ltd. can be found here
. You can get more details on Universal Mechanism 7.6 at http://www.universalmechanism.com/
. Usually the Universal Mechanism 7.6 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UM Software Lab\Universal Mechanism\7 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Universal Mechanism 7.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UM Software Lab\Universal Mechanism\7\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. UMInput.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.36 MB (5623576 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Universal Mechanism 7.6. They take 59.58 MB (62473873
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- ANSYS_UM.exe (2.40 MB)
- BlockEditor.exe (1.07 MB)
- grddiag.exe (928.00 KB)
- gsremote.exe (3.93 MB)
- NASTRAN_UM.exe (7.63 MB)
- SldWorksToUM.exe (550.63 KB)
- SldWorksToUM2009.exe (580.63 KB)
- UMInput.exe (5.36 MB)
- UMManager.exe (10.27 MB)
- UMModelEncoder.exe (3.32 MB)
- UMRCF.exe (5.04 MB)
- UMServer.exe (983.23 KB)
- UMServerStarter.exe (376.73 KB)
- UmSetup.exe (1.91 MB)
- UMSimul.exe (7.82 MB)
- umsolver.exe (4.52 MB)
- setup.exe (136.00 KB)
- setup.exe (368.00 KB)
- setup.exe (370.00 KB)
- setup.exe (368.00 KB)
- setup.exe (370.00 KB)
- InstDrv.exe (3.50 KB)
This data is about Universal Mechanism 7.6 version 7
Universal Mechanism 7.6 is a program offered by Computational Mechanics Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Universal Mechanism 7.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Universal Mechanism 7.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Universal Mechanism 7.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Universal Mechanism 7.6". If it exists on your system the Universal Mechanism 7.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Universal Mechanism 7.6 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Universal Mechanism 7.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Mechanism 7.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.universalmechanism.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UM Software Lab\Universal Mechanism\7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Universal Mechanism 7.6.
8. After uninstalling Universal Mechanism 7.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Universal Mechanism 7.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Universal Mechanism 7.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Universal Mechanism 7.6 by Computational Mechanics Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Universal Mechanism 7.6 by Computational Mechanics Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Universal Mechanism 7.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 11:12:02.663