Universal Extractor 1.6.1
Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 from your systemJared Breland
. You can read more on Jared Breland or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Universal Extractor 1.6.1 at http://www.legroom.net/mysoft
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\unins000.exe. Universal Extractor 1.6.1's primary file takes about 347.57 KB (355909 bytes) and is named UniExtract.exe.
The executables below are part of Universal Extractor 1.6.1. They occupy about 7.18 MB (7526477
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UniExtract.exe (347.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- 7z.exe (158.00 KB)
- arc.exe (82.50 KB)
- arj.exe (264.10 KB)
- AspackDie.exe (13.00 KB)
- bin2iso.exe (56.00 KB)
- BOOZ.EXE (14.07 KB)
- cdirip.exe (16.00 KB)
- clit.exe (45.00 KB)
- cmdTotal.exe (4.00 KB)
- Expander.exe (404.00 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (51.50 KB)
- extractMHT.exe (223.81 KB)
- E_WISE_W.EXE (37.50 KB)
- helpdeco.exe (231.50 KB)
- i3comp.exe (117.00 KB)
- i5comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- i6comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- innounp.exe (414.00 KB)
- IsXunpack.exe (57.00 KB)
- kgb_arch_decompress.exe (852.00 KB)
- lzop.exe (55.00 KB)
- MsiX.exe (136.00 KB)
- NBHextract.exe (34.50 KB)
- nrg2iso.exe (6.50 KB)
- pea.exe (547.50 KB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- RAIU.EXE (40.00 KB)
- STIX_D.EXE (15.54 KB)
- tee.exe (16.50 KB)
- trid.exe (24.50 KB)
- UHARC02.EXE (97.11 KB)
- UHARC04.EXE (98.50 KB)
- unlzx.exe (44.13 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (240.50 KB)
- UNUHARC06.EXE (73.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- upx.exe (282.50 KB)
- uudeview.exe (130.97 KB)
- WDOSXLE.EXE (10.83 KB)
- WUN.exe (48.00 KB)
- xace.exe (359.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.1
of Universal Extractor 1.6.1.
If planning to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Universal Extractor_is1
Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is an application released by the software company Jared Breland. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Universal Extractor 1.6.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Universal Extractor 1.6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Universal Extractor 1.6.1". If it is installed on your PC the Universal Extractor 1.6.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Universal Extractor 1.6.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Universal Extractor 1.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Universal Extractor 1.6.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.legroom.net/mysoft
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1.
8. After removing Universal Extractor 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Universal Extractor 1.6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universal Extractor 1.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Universal Extractor 1.6.1 by Jared Breland from your PC, we are not saying that Universal Extractor 1.6.1 by Jared Breland is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Universal Extractor 1.6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:08:42.673