Universal Currency Converter
This page is about Universal Currency Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Universal Currency Converter from your PCGreyWyvern
. Open here
for more details on GreyWyvern. Universal Currency Converter is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Universal Currency Converter directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Universal Currency Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Universal Currency Converter\uninstall.vbs". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk and is named Universal Currency Converter.exe.
Universal Currency Converter is comprised of the following executables which take 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk:
- Universal Currency Converter.exe (919.86 KB)
Universal Currency Converter is an application by GreyWyvern. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Universal Currency Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Universal Currency Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Universal Currency Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Universal Currency Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Universal Currency Converter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Universal Currency Converter in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Universal Currency Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Universal Currency Converter.
8. After uninstalling Universal Currency Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Currency Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universal Currency Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Universal Currency Converter by GreyWyvern from your PC, we are not saying that Universal Currency Converter by GreyWyvern is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Universal Currency Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:17:51.917