Universal Control AI
This web page is about Universal Control AI for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Universal Control AI from your computerPreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc
. Check out here
where you can get more info on PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Universal Control AI directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Universal Control AI\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Universal Control AI. Universal Control AI's main file takes about 2.92 MB (3059712 bytes) and its name is Universal Control AI.exe.
The executable files below are part of Universal Control AI. They take an average of 3.16 MB (3312102
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (177.97 KB)
- Universal Control AI.exe (2.92 MB)
- DriverInstall.exe (36.50 KB)
- DriverInstall.exe (32.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199092
of Universal Control AI. For other Universal Control AI versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Universal Control AI is a program released by PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Universal Control AI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Universal Control AI from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Universal Control AI or simply click the Search feature and type in "Universal Control AI". If it is installed on your PC the Universal Control AI program will be found very quickly. When you select Universal Control AI in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Universal Control AI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Universal Control AI.
8. After uninstalling Universal Control AI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Control AI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Universal Control AI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Universal Control AI by PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Universal Control AI by PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Universal Control AI in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 18:03:48.547