Universal Control is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Universal Control from your computerPreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc
. Open here
for more details on PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Universal Control directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Universal Control is C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Universal Control\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Universal Control's primary file takes around 13.44 MB (14089216 bytes) and its name is Universal Control.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Universal Control. They occupy about 14.61 MB (15314952
bytes) on disk.
- PreSonusHardwareAccessService.exe (366.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (293.01 KB)
- Universal Control.exe (13.44 MB)
- DriverInstall.exe (129.00 KB)
- DriverInstall.exe (408.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124644
of Universal Control. You can find below info on other releases of Universal Control:
...click to view all...
Universal Control is a program by the software company PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Universal Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Universal Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Universal Control or simply click the Search field and type in "Universal Control". If it is installed on your PC the Universal Control application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Universal Control in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Universal Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Universal Control.
8. After uninstalling Universal Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Universal Control that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universal Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Universal Control by PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Universal Control by PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Universal Control in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 21:46:40.473