UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket from your PCF-Secure Corporation
. Additional info about F-Secure Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnityMedia folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket is C:\Program Files (x86)\UnityMedia\\fsuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 139.95 KB (143304 bytes) on disk and is called trigger.exe.
UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket contains of the executables below. They occupy 35.85 MB (37595208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fsadminaccess_32.exe (69.97 KB)
- fsadminsettings.exe (70.97 KB)
- fsfixconfig32.exe (43.47 KB)
- fshoster32.exe (208.47 KB)
- fsinstall.exe (665.97 KB)
- fsscan.exe (304.47 KB)
- fsuninstall.exe (323.47 KB)
- fs_ccf_cosmos_tool_32.exe (120.97 KB)
- fs_events_clear32.exe (74.45 KB)
- fs_installer_runner.exe (137.47 KB)
- fs_notifier.exe (274.97 KB)
- fs_preinstall_handler.exe (188.47 KB)
- fs_reload_latebound_settings.exe (30.97 KB)
- fs_settings_tool.exe (245.47 KB)
- _fs_se_hotfix.exe (299.97 KB)
- fs_se_start_menu_manager_32.exe (153.97 KB)
- fs_upgrade_handler.exe (208.95 KB)
- MsiWrap.exe (98.97 KB)
- mysainsthelper_.exe (40.47 KB)
- trigger.exe (139.95 KB)
- fsavwsch.exe (108.47 KB)
- fscataloginfo.exe (25.97 KB)
- fsfilecontrol.exe (210.97 KB)
- fswscs.exe (151.60 KB)
- fs_winfw_util.exe (160.47 KB)
- fsuninst.exe (496.97 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (164.97 KB)
- fs_ols_cosmos_import.exe (397.97 KB)
- install.exe (5.17 MB)
- install_30067141.exe (539.97 KB)
- install_12490641.exe (597.47 KB)
- install_11467141.exe (499.45 KB)
- install_9801541.exe (510.95 KB)
- fs_ols_ca.exe (1.11 MB)
- install_15614041.exe (496.95 KB)
- fsulprothoster.exe (569.09 KB)
- fsorsp64.exe (98.45 KB)
- _hotfix.exe (499.97 KB)
- install_13678141.exe (929.45 KB)
- jsondump64.exe (289.97 KB)
- orspdiag64.exe (135.95 KB)
- ultralight_diag.exe (178.97 KB)
- uninstall.exe (852.45 KB)
- fsulprothoster.exe (567.04 KB)
- install_14295341.exe (914.95 KB)
- uninstall.exe (855.45 KB)
- install.exe (523.97 KB)
- ulu.exe (1.15 MB)
- ulu_handler.exe (246.97 KB)
- install_16476541.exe (525.47 KB)
- ulu.exe (1.20 MB)
- ulu_handler.exe (248.47 KB)
- install_18725041.exe (671.47 KB)
- install_11217141.exe (261.47 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (766.97 KB)
- fscuif.exe (83.97 KB)
This info is about UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket version 3.15.612.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket:
UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket is a program offered by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket". If it exists on your system the UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket app will be found very quickly. After you click UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket.
8. After uninstalling UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UnityMedia Sicherheitspaket in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 16:07:57.783