Unity Web Player (All users)
Unity Web Player (All users) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Unity Web Player (All users) from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. Go over here
for more details on Unity Technologies ApS. You can get more details about Unity Web Player (All users) at http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
. Unity Web Player (All users) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Unity\WebPlayer directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Unity Web Player (All users) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /AllUsers. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 570.57 KB (584264 bytes) on disk and is named UnityWebPlayerUpdate.exe.
Unity Web Player (All users) is composed of the following executables which take 1.88 MB (1969203
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (629.41 KB)
- UnityBugReporter.exe (723.07 KB)
- UnityWebPlayerUpdate.exe (570.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.33
of Unity Web Player (All users). You can find below info on other versions of Unity Web Player (All users):
...click to view all...
Unity Web Player (All users) is a program by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Unity Web Player (All users) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Unity Web Player (All users) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unity Web Player (All users) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unity Web Player (All users)". If it exists on your system the Unity Web Player (All users) program will be found very quickly. When you click Unity Web Player (All users) in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Unity Web Player (All users), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity Web Player (All users):
- The web site of the program is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /AllUsers
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unity Web Player (All users).
8. After removing Unity Web Player (All users), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player (All users) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unity Web Player (All users) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unity Web Player (All users) by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, we are not saying that Unity Web Player (All users) by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unity Web Player (All users) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 18:02:44.730