United Gold 2.5.0
United Gold 2.5.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall United Gold 2.5.0 from your computeriExchange
. You can read more on iExchange or check for application updates here
. United Gold 2.5.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UGT Trader directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\UGT Trader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove United Gold 2.5.0. United Gold 2.5.0's primary file takes about 149.00 KB (152576 bytes) and its name is United Gold.exe.
United Gold 2.5.0 is composed of the following executables which take 455.00 KB (465920
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (142.00 KB)
- United Gold.exe (149.00 KB)
- AutoUpdater.exe (159.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
The current page applies to United Gold 2.5.0 version 2.5.0
United Gold 2.5.0 is a program released by iExchange. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall United Gold 2.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove United Gold 2.5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find United Gold 2.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "United Gold 2.5.0". If it exists on your system the United Gold 2.5.0 application will be found automatically. After you select United Gold 2.5.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about United Gold 2.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall United Gold 2.5.0.
8. After uninstalling United Gold 2.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong United Gold 2.5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling United Gold 2.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall United Gold 2.5.0 by iExchange from your PC, we are not saying that United Gold 2.5.0 by iExchange is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall United Gold 2.5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 18:42:11.967