Unit Converter is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Unit Converter from your PCOpera widgets
. Further information on Opera widgets can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Unit Converter folder (same installation drive as Windows). Unit Converter's complete uninstall command line is wscript. Unit Converter.exe is the Unit Converter's main executable file and it occupies close to 926.86 KB (949104 bytes) on disk.
Unit Converter is comprised of the following executables which take 926.86 KB (949104
bytes) on disk:
- Unit Converter.exe (926.86 KB)
Unit Converter is an application by the software company Opera widgets. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Unit Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Unit Converter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unit Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unit Converter". If it exists on your system the Unit Converter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Unit Converter in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Unit Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unit Converter.
8. After removing Unit Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unit Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unit Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unit Converter by Opera widgets from your PC, we are not saying that Unit Converter by Opera widgets is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Unit Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 13:39:45.727