You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall UninstallPairing Software for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall UninstallPairing Software from your systemPairing Software
. You can find out more on Pairing Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://
if you want to read more on UninstallPairing Software on Pairing Software's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pairing Software directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for UninstallPairing Software is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pairing Software\unins000.exe. PairingST.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 172.07 KB (176197 bytes) on disk.
UninstallPairing Software installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.74 MB (2873242
bytes) on disk.
- Pairing.exe (24.00 KB)
- PairingAP.exe (1.84 MB)
- PairingST.exe (172.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.33 KB)
- VidPid.exe (11.50 KB)
UninstallPairing Software is a program marketed by Pairing Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall UninstallPairing Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete UninstallPairing Software from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UninstallPairing Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "UninstallPairing Software". If it exists on your system the UninstallPairing Software app will be found automatically. After you click UninstallPairing Software in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about UninstallPairing Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UninstallPairing Software:
- The publisher is: http://
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pairing Software\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UninstallPairing Software.
8. After uninstalling UninstallPairing Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UninstallPairing Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UninstallPairing Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UninstallPairing Software by Pairing Software from your computer, nor are we saying that UninstallPairing Software by Pairing Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UninstallPairing Software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 07:13:59.690