UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver
This web page is about UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver from your PCANKER
. Go over here
where you can read more on ANKER. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CB410 Mouse Driver folder (same installation drive as Windows). UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CB410 Mouse Driver\unins000.exe. UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver's main file takes around 192.08 KB (196687 bytes) and is named DriverSt.exe.
The following executable files are contained in UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver. They occupy 3.08 MB (3229936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Driver.exe (24.00 KB)
- DriverAP2.exe (1.08 MB)
- DriverAP4.exe (1.08 MB)
- DriverSt.exe (192.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
- VidPid.exe (11.50 KB)
The current web page applies to UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver version 310
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CB310 Mouse Driver
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CB310 Mouse Driver\DriverAP4.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\ZGJIX1X9\UninstallCB310-Mouse-Driver-b4cea024ead09c5253052b8dba002dab-application.htm
UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver is a program by the software company ANKER. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver". The UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver program will be found very quickly. When you click UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver.
8. After removing UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver by ANKER from your PC, we are not saying that UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver by ANKER is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UninstallCB310 Mouse Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:43:54.990