Uninstall program Kan SET
Uninstall program Kan SET is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Uninstall program Kan SET from your systemSANKOM Sp. z o.o.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SANKOM Sp. z o.o.. You can see more info about Uninstall program Kan SET at www.sankom.pl
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kan 7.0\Eng directory (same installation drive as Windows). Uninstall program Kan SET's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kan 7.0\Eng\unins000.exe. SANKOMSET.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 40.35 MB (42307584 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Uninstall program Kan SET. They occupy 47.43 MB (49733571
bytes) on disk.
- CheckRun.exe (592.50 KB)
- SANKOMSET.exe (40.35 MB)
- SANKOMSET_Rights.exe (5.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0
of Uninstall program Kan SET.
Uninstall program Kan SET is a program marketed by SANKOM Sp. z o.o.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Uninstall program Kan SET is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Uninstall program Kan SET from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Uninstall program Kan SET or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uninstall program Kan SET". The Uninstall program Kan SET program will be found automatically. When you click Uninstall program Kan SET in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Uninstall program Kan SET, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uninstall program Kan SET:
- The web site of the program is: www.sankom.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kan 7.0\Eng\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uninstall program Kan SET.
8. After removing Uninstall program Kan SET, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uninstall program Kan SET that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uninstall program Kan SET with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Uninstall program Kan SET by SANKOM Sp. z o.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that Uninstall program Kan SET by SANKOM Sp. z o.o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Uninstall program Kan SET supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 08:36:35.313