This web page contains complete information on how to remove Uninstall WsHelperTool for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Uninstall WsHelperTool from your computerWondershare
. More info about Wondershare can be found here
. Please follow http://www.Wondershare.com/
if you want to read more on Uninstall WsHelperTool on Wondershare's web page. Uninstall WsHelperTool is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare\WsHelperTool directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare\WsHelperTool\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Uninstall WsHelperTool. WsHelperTool.exe is the Uninstall WsHelperTool's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.00 KB (7168 bytes) on disk.
Uninstall WsHelperTool contains of the executables below. They take 1.15 MB (1203401
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WsHelperTool.exe (7.00 KB)
This info is about Uninstall WsHelperTool version 1.0.0
Uninstall WsHelperTool is a program offered by the software company Wondershare. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Uninstall WsHelperTool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Uninstall WsHelperTool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uninstall WsHelperTool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uninstall WsHelperTool". If it is installed on your PC the Uninstall WsHelperTool app will be found automatically. When you select Uninstall WsHelperTool in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uninstall WsHelperTool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uninstall WsHelperTool:
- The software company is: http://www.Wondershare.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare\WsHelperTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uninstall WsHelperTool.
8. After removing Uninstall WsHelperTool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uninstall WsHelperTool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uninstall WsHelperTool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Uninstall WsHelperTool by Wondershare from your computer, we are not saying that Uninstall WsHelperTool by Wondershare is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Uninstall WsHelperTool in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 04:22:00.373