Uninstall Tool is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. Uninstall Tool is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool folder, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.18 MB (3333112 bytes) on disk and is titled UninstallTool.exe. A way to uninstall Uninstall Tool from your computer
The executable files below are installed along with Uninstall Tool. They take about 3.76 MB (3939659
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (85.84 KB)
- UninstallTool.exe (3.18 MB)
- x64helper.exe (506.49 KB)
If planning to uninstall Uninstall Tool you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uninstall Tool
Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Uninstall Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Uninstall Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uninstall Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "Uninstall Tool". The Uninstall Tool app will be found very quickly. After you select Uninstall Tool in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Uninstall Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uninstall Tool.
8. After uninstalling Uninstall Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uninstall Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uninstall Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130