Uninstall Tool is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Uninstall Tool from your computerCrystalIdea Software, Inc.
. More information about CrystalIdea Software, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the application Uninstall Tool can be found at http://www.crystalidea.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). Uninstall Tool's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Tool\unins000.exe. utool.exe is the Uninstall Tool's main executable file and it takes circa 2.78 MB (2913792 bytes) on disk.
Uninstall Tool contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.46 MB (3630874
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (700.28 KB)
- utool.exe (2.78 MB)
This info is about Uninstall Tool version 2.9.5
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Uninstall Tool:
...click to view all...
Uninstall Tool is an application released by the software company CrystalIdea Software, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Uninstall Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Uninstall Tool from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Uninstall Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uninstall Tool". The Uninstall Tool app will be found very quickly. When you select Uninstall Tool in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Uninstall Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uninstall Tool:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crystalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Tool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uninstall Tool.
8. After uninstalling Uninstall Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Uninstall Tool that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uninstall Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uninstall Tool by CrystalIdea Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Uninstall Tool by CrystalIdea Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uninstall Tool in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 09:14:18.960