Uninstall Tool is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Uninstall Tool from your computerYour Company
. More information on Your Company can be seen here
. Further information about Uninstall Tool can be seen at http://www.yourcompany.com
. Uninstall Tool is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Tool directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Uninstall Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Tool\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. x64helper.exe is the Uninstall Tool's primary executable file and it occupies close to 537.52 KB (550424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Uninstall Tool. They take about 1.92 MB (2013232
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- UninstallTool.exe (117.52 KB)
- x64helper.exe (537.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Uninstall Tool.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Uninstall Tool:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Uninstall Tool:
- C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Uninstall Tool
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\CisUtMonitor,1.sys
- C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\CisUtMonitor,2.sys
- C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\CisUtMonitor.inf
- C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\languages\Arabic.xml
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uninstall Tool1.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uninstall Tool1.0\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uninstall Tool1.0\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uninstall Tool1.0\UninstallString
Uninstall Tool is a program released by Your Company. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Uninstall Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Uninstall Tool from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uninstall Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "Uninstall Tool". If it exists on your system the Uninstall Tool app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Uninstall Tool in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Uninstall Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uninstall Tool:
- The software company is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Tool\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uninstall Tool.
8. After uninstalling Uninstall Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Uninstall Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uninstall Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uninstall Tool by Your Company from your computer, nor are we saying that Uninstall Tool by Your Company is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uninstall Tool supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:41:23.340